Sunday, July 31, 2005

Fun Times

It was hard to say goodbye to all of my friends after training. It was amazing how close we all got in just seven weeks. It is crazy to think we are literally going to all the corners of the world. The time here at training allowed my faith to grow in ways that I never thought was possible. I know God will do amazing things through me and through others that I was able to work with. The friends I made they had such a passion for Christ and for the world being around them made me a better person.

I praise God for the amazing things he has shown me throughout this process. The friendships I made will last a lifetime! Thanks for all of the laughs, prayers, cries, songs, and fun times.


2 Comments:

At 11:16 AM, Blogger nate & jenni said...

Wow, that's an amazing display of the world on the door there. The person who made that must be pretty talented...

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Mandi said...

hey heiffer :)
i'm glad to hear that you all had fun camping. wish i could have been there. i got your letter--thanks friend! hope you're having a good last few days at home with your fam. you're in my thoughts and prs :) love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home