Friday, October 07, 2005

Counseling

Today was a great day! I went to the school assembly and got introduced to everyone. All the kids laughed at my name Mma Dabney, they cannot say Dabney. There was a major emphasis on my counseling that I will be doing on Tuesdays. I even talked with one student right after the assembly and a teacher asked me if she could come to counseling. It was a huge encouragement and I was glad I received my psychology degree at Liberty University. I was able to go to their prize ceremony. The children got prizes for good grades and behavior. The interesting thing was they got prizes that were useful. For example some got ironing boards, or basins. Even others got coolers and chairs. Then the students would give their prizes to their parents if their parents were present which there were very few. A lot different from the toys we get in the US.

1 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Kate said...

You might want to click on the "Word Verification" in your comment options. That will help prevent future spam comments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home