Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Entertainment

Well you have to get a bit creative when you live in a village after sunset there isn't much to do. In the picture above we are spitting corn at each other. We have corn in our yard but unfortunately it all dried out and when we went to eat it, it was real hard so we decided to play a game with it instead. In Thsipise some monkeys had a ton of fun on our car. They even left some presents behind which were not exactly fun to clean up.
And there is always the Mo who can make us laugh. She has gotten really good at catching bugs and lizards keeping the house free from anything that may creep and crawl in the night.
In my free time which is very little and hard to come by I like to paint. I do not claim to be any good at it but I find it relaxing which is very much needed when dealing with a third world country. Here is my latest. I have also tried to take up quilting. If you have any cool hobbies that are easy to do let me know.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Each year we turn our TV off for a week. It happens to be this week. The children are always looking for something to do during this time. I will suggest spitting corn at each other, I think they will like that idea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home