Saturday, July 01, 2006

Witch Doctor

So I got cursed the other day… while I was dropping someone off I was blocking a side dirt road and a car was coming. As soon as I saw the car they began to honk and I moved quickly out of the way. Then something extremely strange happened. The car moved up into the middle of the main dirt road. A lady came out of the passenger seat and grabbed two handfuls of dirt and then she got back in the car. Then the car turned around and started back the way it came. The lady in the passenger side rolled down her window and tossed her scarf up and down in our direction. Well I thought this was all very strange and would I asked my friend Tshepiso what it meant and he said that they were going to take the dirt to a witch doctor and get them to curse me. Apparently the car had touched the dirt and therefore since I was in the car I was somehow connected with the dirt and the witch doctor then could curse me through this dirt. Well I think it is a shame that they are going to spend a lot of money on something that is really worthless. Pray for the people in Botswana that are trapped in a lie believing in these witch doctors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home