Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Chobe

While the students are taking exams we decided to take a little break ourselves and went up to the North of Botswana to Chobe National Park. We were able to go on many game drives, boat cruise and a trip to a Namibian Village. We enjoyed playing cards by the camp fire and getting the truck stuck in sand. The nights were cold and the days were hot but the sunsets were the most beautiful in the world.
For your enjoyment here are some animals I saw up in Chobe!

Here I am with a tame mongoose her name is goose and she loves people. She lives on a farm full of crocodiles.

This mother was not too excited about us being so close to her baby she raised her trunk and shushed us away.
Stay away from the Hippos they are the most dangerous animal in Africa.
Better watch out for the monkeys if you are not looking they may eat your lunch.

If you are not getting my news letter and would like to please e-mail me at cdabs@baptistmission.co.bw
My writing address is PO Box 10616 Palapye Botswana. I appreciate every piece of mail I receive thanks for your support.

1 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! Thanks. I will continue to pray for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home