Wednesday, March 28, 2007

HIV Negative

We are encouraging people to get tested for HIV in our church and the community. So this past week with some of my friends from church I got tested for HIV. It came up negative as expected but I got to go through the counseling process that everyone else has to go through. We had a testing day at church on the 18th of March where 20 people got tested and we are scheduling another testing date during April. Please pray for HIV as one in three people here in palapye if not more are infected with HIV and the majority of them do not even know it.

1 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, Blogger Bob A said...

Crystal,

I think it's great that you were tested and got to go through the counseling. From all I hear, you're doing really well.

Bob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home