Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Slow Start

The past couple of weeks have been very busy with training, meetings, and traveling to try and get things started with the new and improved Operation HIV. Things seem to be moving a lot slower than I would like but God has allowed this time I have before the ministry takes off to be a time of prayer. I was able to get away and go to the Rhino Sanctuary for a day just to see God’s wonderful creation.

Every time I go there it takes my breath away and I feel closer to God out in the middle of the bush with his animals. It inspires me and allows me to become refreshed with new energy to get his work done. Nothing beats a beautiful sunset here in Africa.

Please continue to pray for Operation HIV. We are going to be having a HIV/AIDS testing day on March 18th. Pray that everything will run smoothly and that many people will come to hear the Good News of Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home