Wednesday, May 16, 2007

E Coli

I have E Coli and I am stuck in Nairobi Kenya. I have been in the hospital since Sunday and will hopefully be released on Friday. The bugs I have are very resitant to any medications so I have to be on IV antibiotics. Please pray I do not have a reaction to these drugs because there are not many other ones available to kill E Coli. Also because of some bladder problems I had to have surgery yesterday. The bleeding has mostly stopped and the pain is not that bad. Please pray that I will recover fast. Teh E Coli needs to be killed and if I do not get the correct amount of antibiotics it can come back and I will end up in the hospital again. So please pray for me thanks so much!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger shellyeve said...

We are praying for you Crystal!

 
At 10:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not sure how I got to your blog today (Friday) Crystal. I was reading another friend's blog but there does not seem to be a connection. Maybe I should just assume God led me here. I have prayed for your complete healing. "And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." I Thess.5:23
A Christian Mom in MO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home