Friday, January 06, 2006

Happy New Year


It is sparkling white grape juice..... Well I am starting off the year with several transitions. First of all I am moving to Palapye which is a village about three hours north of Gaborone. Two new journeygirls have arrived here and we will be working together doing Operation HIV. I am very excited about this as it is a huge answer to prayer and hopefully I will get to learn a little more setswana. Finally the doctors have figured out what is wrong with me. After some blood tests and X-rays I have inflammation in my left side. There is fluid around my lungs pressing everything against my ribs and causing me pain. Unfortunately there is nothing they can do but wait and see if it gets any worse. If it gets worse they will have to put a chest tube in a drain the fluid. Please continue to pray and thank you for all of the Christmas packages. Especially the Waddells and my 11th grade Sunday School class at Providence Baptist. Thanks for thinking of me this holiday season.

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger A. Victoria said...

That is a great picture. It looks like you all are having fun.

I am glad to hear that the doctors have figured out what was bothering you. I pray that it heals and you don't have to have the fluid drained.

1 CHRONICLES 28:20

 

Post a Comment

<< Home