Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Irritable Bowel Syndrome

My Diagnosis so far is (IBS) Irratable Bowel Syndrome which is a disorder of the intestines that causes abdominal pain or discomfort along with other symptoms. I have been put on medication and if there is no change in 10 days then I am to come back and my condition will be looked into further which would mean I would required to have a colonoscopy. Thanks to my home church (Providence Baptist) my mother and sister have come from the States to visit and I am enjoying their company while I am here in Johannesburg. I should be returning home to Botswana on thursday and will be in good hands from there on. Thanks for your prayers please continue to pray that my condition will resolve itself and I will be feeling better soon. Thanks

1 Comments:

At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crystal... I have been praying for you. I really hope you get better. I miss you alot. I will continue to pray for you. I love you girl. keep your head up, God will help you though this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home