Monday, August 13, 2007

Update

After my appointment this morning with the gynecologist the doctor found a cyst the size of a golf ball on my right ovary. Treatment is still being decided due to the other symptoms and problems I have been having. Tomorrow, Tuesday, August 14 I will be undergoing a colonoscopy. They will be looking for anything that may be causing my gastrointestinal problems. Please pray for me tomorrow. Thanks

Two years ago on the 12th of August I arrived here in Africa having no idea what I was getting into. As my time dwindles down I look back on my time here and see what God has done and how He has changed me. It has been an amazing experience and I can’t wait to do mission work for a career!

2 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

I'll be lifting you up - thanks for keeping us posted.

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger Marcus Schuetz said...

Good luck with that. Best wishes from Hong Kong

 

Post a Comment

<< Home