Saturday, November 17, 2007

Surgery

Quick Update! On Wednesday the 14th I had emergency surgery. The doctors had to remove a cyst and burn several spots of endometrioses. Endometriosis is a condition in which the tissue that normally lines the uterus (endometrium) grows in other areas of the body, causing pain, irregular bleeding, and possible infertility. I am recovering slowly from the three incisions made on my abdomen. I would love to hear from you! It can get kind of lonely laying around the house all day. Thanks for your prayers and support!

1 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

oh man! That's crazy! Well, having just had an emergency c-section I can sorta relate... at least on the pain side of things... we both are healing from cuts to the abdomen :) How does it feel? Does it hurt to sit up? I hope it isn't too bad! I bet you're glad to have that cyst gone though. We're lifting you up! You ROCK!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home