Monday, September 03, 2007

Two Accidents in One Day!

Saturday while Kelly and I were driving to Johannesburg we got into a car accident. A woman swerved off the road causing the car in front of us to stop quickly and we could not stop in time. Kelly was driving the car in front of me and hit the car in front of her. I hit Kelly but we were both sore but not too badly hurt so we decided to continue knowing we would be sorer the next day. Then on our way to Johannesburg a springbok ran in front of us and Kelly slammed on the brakes. The truck we were both in fishtailed and then hit a ditch and flipped landing on one side. We had a difficult time trying to climb out of the truck and get help. We stopped 10 feet from the railroad and 5 minutes after we got out of the truck a train came down the tracks so Praise God for protecting us. To make maters worse I got stung by a bee while in a missionaries house and then the next day had an allergic reaction to it. I am doing ok now. Kelly is very sore and I have damaged my rotators cuff and have mild whiplash. Therefore I have a arm brace and a neck brace which I have to wear. I will see some more doctors after I return to the US and may have physical therapy. Please pray for the flight that everything will go smoothly and that Kelly and I will get some rest and begin to feel better. Thanks for your prayers. Hope to see you at the airport!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home