Monday, November 12, 2007

Thanks

Family and Friends,

Thank you so much for all of your prayers, support, letters, packages, and thoughts. I could not have served in Botswana for two years without all of you at home routing me on. I thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am currently living at home and working at some odd jobs. I have been going to Physical Therapy for my shoulder which I hurt in a car accident that I was in on the way to the airport in South Africa. Recovering has been painful and very slow so please continue to pray for me. Also the pain I was having in my abdomen was a large cyst on my ovary which I will have removed by a laparoscopy on the 24th of November. Please remember me. I am also applying for Graduate School at the Psychological Studies Institute. I have to take the GRE on Nov. 24th and will find out if I made it into the school by Christmas. I would like to get my licensure in counseling specializing in Child and Adolescent Counseling. My goal is to be back on the mission field in 5 years. I am not sure where yet? I know God is preparing a place for me right now. I love you and thank you again!

Crystal Dabney
10001 Liana Lane
Raleigh, NC 27613
cjdabs@gmail.com
(919) 608-8301

I would love to hear from you please call or e-mail!

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger A. Victoria said...

I will be praying for you. I just sat down to catch up on what has happened in all the lives of Bloggers that I try to keep up with and saw the post about your accident. I am so sorry. I hope everything works out and I will be praying for you as you work toward the next step in your life.
God Bless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home