Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Update

Hello All,

Sorry it has been a very long time since I have updated you on what has been going on with me. I have been in and out of the hospital for several months lately and have had 2 surgeries and 5 procedures in the last three months.

God has been good and now I am slowly recovering! He has also blessed me with a wonderful husband who I married in Hawaii in May 2009.

I will hopefully graduate from Richmont Graduate University and work on getting my (LPC) License Professional Counselor license to counsel children and adolescents. I hope that in the next couple of years after getting my license that I will be back to Africa to help children with emotional distress.

That has been what is going on and I hope to update my blog more frequently.
Thanks for everything!

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

Wow! A lot has happened!!!
Congrats on your marriage!!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger SouthAsiaRocks said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home